10.03.2006

Send Me Your Thoughts
I mean it when I say that I welcome your comments. Some of you are a bit nasty but the majority of the "commentators" have been cool so keep 'em coming.

With that said, I want to know what you guys think about this: Finish The Drill (one of my posters) asked a very good question about the BCS title game and the SEC. What if another SEC team goes unbeaten and gets left out of the national championship game yet again?

Again, la Sportschica does not want to toot the SEC's horn but I will concede that the conference is very strong this year. I thought it was down last year but this season is different.

And you all know I'm not a Gator fan; hell, I don't care for 98% of their fans (I had to get that off my chest) but if Florida goes through their next 3 games unscathed then I think they should move up to #2 in the polls. What do you think?

And sincere apologies to my UGA peeps, but are the Dawgs deserving of a top 10 ranking at this point??? They have yet to play a ranked opponent and struggled against the last 2. I'm just saying.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off UGA will not be in the top ten come Monday so that question is mute.

I see the BCS Champ game to be between OSU and the undefeated SEC team (Auburn). USC is not that strong and the pollsters aren't in love with the Booty like they were with the Whiner. The only way the undefeated SEC team gets the shaft is if ND looks strong through the end of the season. Again I can't explain why everyone loves the drunk, irish, child molesting catholics.

Oh sorry Ivan, you turd of a gator fan but your beloved Gators go down this weekend. But I am sure you will be out there with Jorts, braided belt, and dress shoes....just like all the other Gator fans. But I will give you props on Grossman. He looked really good this past Sunday night.

Anonymous said...

Neal,

The BCS rankings are a lot about the strength of schedule, obviously. Look at ND's schedule!! It's a joke - their next true challenge is USC on 11-25.

Also, that loss to MI was pretty severe, so I think they should be out of the BCS Championship picture, unless of course everyone loses at least one game.

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to answer the two all important questions: If FL wins all 4 games, then they should move up to #1, not #2. This opinion is based upon comparing the UF/OSU schedules, and the number of weaklings OSU plays in the Big 10 this year...

Secondly, being as objective as I can be, GA does NOT deserve to be in the top 10. Too many close calls with unranked opponents -- If they beat TN, then let 'em on in.

SportsChica said...

I don't think GA is going to beat Tenn.

The voters are not going to move Ohio St down either, those freaks love the Big 10 for whatever reason.

Anonymous said...

Sportschica-

Instead of the heisman watch I htink you should have the top 5 hottie watch. I have some suggestions :)