10.11.2006

The "Hottie" List
Lots of people (actually, just one person) keep asking me to create a top 5 list of the hottest college football players. I wouldn't do it because I knew I would get smack from my male peeps but then I thought: "Sportschica, what if you did a list for the guys and one for the gals?" So.......that's what we'll do. I'm going to list the top 5 hot college football players AND the top 5 female sports reporters.

Remember, this is my list, you may not agree with it, but I look forward to your input. In an attempt to not lose the male readers right off the bat, let's do the females first. My "chicks" list is based on criteria such as looks, fashion and sports knowledge. Here we go:

5: Erin Andrews - She's got a great figure and would be ranked higher but her voice kind of annoys la Sportschica.



4: Suzy Kolber - I love Suzy Kolber! She's cute, dresses well, knows her football, and she's a Cane!



3: Sam Ryan - I don't know a lot about Sam but she's got a cool name and the fellas love her!

2: Jill Arrington - Jill would have made my list at number 1 but she's disappeared from the scene. Jill was an awesome sideline reporter and a Miami Hurricane! Where in the world is Jill Arrington?? 1: Lisa Guerrero - Shout out to another Latin chica! Lisa knows her sports, she's a pretty girl and she made Dennis Rodman cry during a press conference! Did I mention she's Latin? All these factors make her my number one "chick".

Before we go on, I need to clarify, it was difficult finding good pictures of the guys. Please note: the roster pics do not do these boys justice. Okay ladies, here's my top 5 list of college football HOTTIES:

5: Chris Leak (Florida) - As my friend Tara says "he's got pretty eyes". Chris does have nice eyes and he's certainly cuter than that "other" UF quarterback.



4: Erik Ainge (Tennessee) - La Sportschica loves a tall, slender boy with dark hair! Erik is as slender as he can be for being a muscular QB. He's a cutie!

3: Brandon Cox (Auburn) - This kid has beautiful dark, wavy hair. Plus, have you seen him with his shirt off??!! Wow!



2: Greg Olsen (Miami) - Now, I'm not a big fan of blond hair but when Greg takes off his helmet and his golden locks make an appearance....YUM, YUM, YUM!

1: Brady Quinn (Notre Dame) - Oh my. Everything about Brady is hot. His hair is fun and dark. La Sportschica especially loves his arms; they are a perfect size. He's just a good looking guy anyway you cut it. He's my number 1 HOTTIE this season.

Whew!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job la Sportschica. I too would like Erin Andrews a lot more if she did not sound like she was inhaling helium all the time.Where are you Jill? We miss you!!!! Why did you give up the sweet gig on Gameday??Good choices with the dudes. Erik Ainge is a hottie even though he led that offensive spanking to the Dawgs this weekend. And thank goodness you posted that picture of Brady smiling at me:)Brady wears the 10 on his jersey cause he is perfect!
They do this stuff on college football news so why can't la Sportschica? And btw, thanks for not having Jillian Barberie on the list. She has always annoyed me.

Can't wait for your game pics. And maybe we will start some banter aobut the best names of college playes. Jeff Succup are you reading?

Anonymous said...

GUYS: Go here: http://www.lisaguerrero.co.uk/

-and click on "Sexy Shoots" for some much better PG13 pics of Lisa...

Do you ya feel the need for more adult shots, and not at work with the boss looking over your shoulder?: There are well scanned in Playboy shots of her here:

http://www.the-feeding-tube.com/index.php?itemid=189&catid=29

Anonymous said...

OOps forgot-Suzy rules. She is the best!

SportsChica said...

Perv, thanks for the "R" rated Lisa links! That's actually where I got her pic from but I didn't feel it appropriate to put naked pictures of my girl on here! However, fellas check her out! Her breasts alone earned her the number 1 spot! I'm just saying.

Anonymous said...

You are all wrong with BQ. The hottest ND player is The shark.

http://old.irishsports.com/stories/subscription/2005/10/16/Jeff-Samardzija.jpg

BTW.... Brady Quinn's farts smell like Touch Downs

I'm just sayin'

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the Shark, the answer to the "Where is Jill Arrington" these days:

http://www.tv.com/jill-arrington/person/199164/summary.html

Seems like she is broadening her horizons - a bit (she played a reporter)...

Anonymous said...

Are you all SURE about Kolber being a "HOTTIE"??

I think she may fall under the category of "Nice, cool, and intelligent sports commentator".

http://www.thecolumnists.com/fox/fox1art1.jpg

Anonymous said...

Sub Kolber for Bonnie Bernstein!

SportsChica said...

An anonymous poster wants me to substitute Suzy Kolber with Bonnie Bernstein. Um, NO!

Suzy is a cool chick.

I will, however, give up Erin Andrews for Bonnie! Erin's voice is extremely annoying sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Not so fast la Sprotschica. Bonnie can barely speak so the choice would be someone with an irritating voice. Or someone with absolutley no inflection . mmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Graduated, but sure not forgotten... corn fed beefcake!

http://www.andreapolitte.com/news/people_11_13_2000.html

Anonymous said...

Let's see if this link works better...

Ryan Hansen

SportsChica said...

LB, yeah that link works just fine. Damn, that dude is hot.

Anonymous said...

SportsChica, I realize you limited your male hottie picks to players, but how about tossing an honorable mention to the hottest guy ever to walk the hallowed halls of college football...no other than Lou Holtz. He barely edges out Kirk Herbstreit in my book...experience is often underrated.

I personally can't wait for college basketball to start so I can get a clean look at Dickie V's sweet behind...

spidergirl24 said...

Your blog's the bomb! There are such sports women haters out in cyberspace that much chic love and support is needed. the guys who dog out these women on kissingsuzy.com are such morons. It's refreshing to read a women recognizing female talent. Bravo!