9.08.2006

And Another Thing...
Sorry but I just thought about this, this Sunday Peyton and Eli Manning will play against each other. And the media hype is overflowing.

Is anyone else tired of hearing about the Mannings? I mean when you think about it, what have they done? Neither won a national championship with their respective college teams. Neither won a Heisman. Neither has won a super bowl. Hell, even their dad, Archie Manning, never won any of those!

Understand this, I think both of these guys are talented and good but enough already!

Sorry, I'm a little bitter and grumpy this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word about the boys....








PALSY

Anonymous said...

Sportschica, you are dead on with your opinion today!

Anonymous said...

Sportschica, i decided to give you a break this week because of defeat Monday. Both teams played like crap, your team just happen to play more crapper than Noles at the wrong time.

I love your blogging though, it's quite entertaining...

Take it easy on the Manning bros... Sure the Manning Clan has not won any major championships, but Peyton's the best QB in the league right now (even though most of that should be attributed to former Canes i.e. Edge & Wayne)and Eli's supposed to be the next in line for that title. It makes for good TV...

Anonymous said...

I love the irony of Gettin-Paid-a-Ton Manning doing GATOR-ade commercials!! He may be the top rated NFL QB and the most hyped, but let's always remember, he could NEVER beat the Mighty Gators.

I know I know, Sidekick Eli took care of us a time or two...