9.24.2007

Weekend Thoughts

I'm not going to lie; this is going to be a brief blog today. I don't have a lot of thoughts about the weekend because your Chica was kind of sickly all weekend. I've got some kind of throat thing going on and it sidelined me a bit. I even turned down free football tickets! I may need medical attention! This weekend update will be more of a stream of consiousness:

Louisville sucks. I love that they have lost 2 games in a row. My little dog by her cute self is a better defense than the Cardinals.

What is up with Georgia Tech? I hope they are this bad when my Canes play them.

I'm so glad Alabama and Nick Satan got beat! And even though I am not a Georgia fan, by God that is the best mascot in all of sports. I loved when UGA was barking at the cameraman. Is cameraman one word or two?

I knew LSU was going to smack down South Carolina. I don't think anyone is going to beat the Tigers which makes me sad because I think they play dirty. Just saying.

Notre Dame is still winless....YAY.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not the best week of picks para mi amiga SportyChica:
W: 4
L: 5

You MUST be sickly: No comments on the Canes' big win? Things may be looking up for 'em! (MI too??)

SportsChica said...

Gator D,
I suck at picking games!! I can't win to save my life. I went conservative this week and stayed with the safe picks too but even they let me down.

I'm taking it one game at a time with Miami. They looked awesome last week but will probably lose to Duke this week.

Anonymous said...

Feel better Chica!

SportsChica said...

Thanks for the well wishes!

I have a question: Do you think Michigan is rebounding or is the Big 10 just that bad?

I think they're worse than the ACC!

Anonymous said...

I think Michigan is rebounding in a horrible conference. I think OSU will take them yet again this year....And really, I don't think during the half time preview the tagline s/b "Notre Dame Scores"...Yeah but Chubby Weiss and squad still lost.....

Go Dawgs!

Anonymous said...

what dawg diva, no uga comments. do you think he snores? i do....

btw caps not used for the love of the sportschica

SportsChica said...

Wow Neal,
Welcome back to the blog. It's good to see you still don't punctuate!