9.10.2007

Weekend Stuff

This is going to be quick because the day job is busy today.

First things first: How about La Chica calling the South Carolina/UGA and South Florida/Auburn games right on?! They were both great games, especially the S. Fla/Auburn one. I feel bad for my Auburn peeps but for S. Florida to go into a hostile Jordan-Hare at night and beat them in overtime.....God, I love college football!

Now, as for the Miami/Oklahoma game. Let me just put it this way, the only thing that looked good about the Hurricanes on Saturday were their new uniforms. I'm just saying! Good Lord, was that a suckfest. People are putting blame on the offensive coordinator, Patrick Nix, but your Chica is not going there yet. The bottom line is the Cane quarterbacks SUCK. As for Oklahoma, they appear to have the whole package this season but isn't this always said about them and then they lose in the BCS game? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Also, for those of you who have already started bashing La Chica and the horrible loss by Miami on Saturday, you ain't hurtin' me! I knew my fellas were going to lose so BRING IT!

Michigan and Notre Dame are both 0-2....hee hee hee. I do have a question for Michigan fans: How old is Chad Henne? Is it just me or has he been at Michigan for about 8 years?

One last thing and I know it's really not sports related but why is Doug Flutie's hair still jacked up? Didn't we discuss this last season? You would think that his wife or some of his friends and family would say "Doug, your hair is f*cked up on national television, dude." Good grief.

Gotta run now, sports fans. We'll chat later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Chica, Henne was born on July 2, 1985. For the math-challenged out there, he just turned 22.