1.23.2007

Yada, Yada, Yada

The Super Bowl is set for the Colts vs the Bears.

I watched both games Sunday like most of you and I only have one question: I thought the Saints were marching in? They looked like they had never played football outside. Wow.

The good news is I was one for one so I at least made one good pick. And what a great game that was! Plus, it was especially gratifying to see the Patriots lose.....awww poor New England. NOT!

So, now the question for you is who do you want to win? I would like to see the Colts win. I'm not going to be depressed if Chicago wins though, they both have Canes on their teams who have each made quite an impact this season for his respective team.

Let's just hope the commercials are good and the game is even better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear CBS is getting over $2 million for a 30-second commercial spot.
Wow.
They must have to cover the cost of Prince's halftime show.
Hopefully, no wardrobe malfunctions this year!