1.12.2007

NFL Playoffs

Let's see if La SportsChica is better at pro predictions than college:

Indianapolis Colts vs Baltimore Ravens
The Ravens defense is pretty stellar but the Colts offense is too. Hmm, I'll go with Baltimore for kicks.

Philadelphia Eagles vs New Orleans Saints
The Eagles are on a roll with Jeff Garcia at the helm but the Saints are playing at the Superdome and we all know the story there. I'll take Garcia and Philly.

Seattle Seahawks vs Chicago Bears
If Rex Grossman starts and plays his usual suckfest then Seattle should win easily, but even with a sucky quarterback who goes out to party the night before a game, the Bears find ways to win. Regardless, I'm going with Seattle.

New England Patriots vs San Diego Chargers
I'm sick of New England always winning so I'm picking the Chargers. Plus, I would like to see the Chargers make it to the Super Bowl so that Eli Manning and his daddy look like idiots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

0fer......omg you suck...much love though

Anonymous said...

Its okay La Corso. The Chargers did plan a Superbowl parade a bit premature. Just like those preprinted Ohio State National Championship t- shirts.