1.16.2007

Is Wayne Huizenga On Crack?

Seriously? According to this article from the Miami Herald, http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/16468375.htm, Wayne Huizenga has narrowed his search to these 2 finalists: Chan Gailey and Jim Mora.

Let's examine each of these individually, shall we:

Chan Gailey - Gailey has been the head coach of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets for the past few years after coming from the Dolphins where he was their offensive coordinator. Got that? Now, at Georgia Tech, he did make it to the ACC Champtionship game this year but honestly, what is that saying? The ACC stunk this year and Wake Forest prevailed as the conference champion, 'nuff said! In La SportsChica's most humble opinion, Gailey sucks as a head coach!

He never had the balls to take Reggie Ball out of the game for poor playing and look at the talent he had with Taylor Bennett. Did he not notice that Bennett was or might have been the better player? Bennett came out in the Gator Bowl against West Virginia and had a great game. Were it not for Tech's defense giving up, the Jackets would have won that game. That's not Taylor's fault. He played an awesome game and guess what, he threw the ball to Calvin Johnson.

I think it all comes down to coaching and I've never been impressed with Chan Gailey.....NEVER!

Jim Mora - Let's see, if I had to pick one word to describe this yahoo, it would be......IDIOT. I hate to throw all caps at you guys but doesn't that suit him? What makes Huizenga think that Mora can do a better job in Miami than he did in Atlanta? I will ask this one more time, "what is Wayne Huizenga smoking?". There's nothing more I can say about Jim Mora. I think he is a first rate IDIOT...ooops sorry, but all caps seems appropriate when describing this IDIOT. Damn, I can't stop.

Combine my Dolphins' possible poor choice of head coach with my Hurricanes' lack of creativity in their search for a new man and I'm done. I'm not looking forward to either team's season next year. They're both gonna suck.

Maybe La Chica should start shopping for new teams to follow.....

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim Mora might be OK if he:

A:Doesn't have an owner up his ass.
B: Doesn't have to pay the largest sallery in the NFL
C: Keeps his mouth shut...


My opinion

Anonymous said...

Whats wrong la Chica? No love for Chan the Man? Wasn't he an NFl coach before for like an hour? Other teams always appreciated Chan's confidence in Reggie Ball accurately throwing to the opponents. He led everyone else to victory.
I think Mora should stick to commentating. Maybe the Dolphins can get Don Shula out of retirement

SportsChica said...

Well Dawgdiva, you tell me. Gailey couldn't even muster up a victory against sucky Georgia this year!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW:)Yeah-UGA faithful appreciate Reggie Ball.

And la Chica- I don't know if a Miami fan should refer to UGA has sucky this past season. Yes, they completely barfed midseason with losses to Vandy and Kentucky (who beat ACC Clemson in the bowl). It was a midseason puke followed by an end of the season Vitamin B shot with wins over GT (ACC) and VA TEch (ACC)Notice a trend?

And gymnastics season is here and don't mess with the Lady Dawgs !!!

Love u Sportschica...:)

Anonymous said...

Jim Mora sucks... he is afraid of his own players. You could not have used a better word to desribe the IDIOT!!

SportsChica said...

Dawgdiva
La Chica has to defend herself!

And if I'm not mistaken, I have said time and time again how Miami sucked this year so that's moot.

However, GA was not that far behind in the suckness.

Anonymous said...

Miss Chica, I must protest! UGA finished at 9-4 after a sluggish mid-season, compared to the U's record of 7-6. Not only that, but UGA is a pre-season top 25 for '07 as opposed to a non-existent pre-season ranking for the U.

UGA finished 3rd in the SEC east while the U finished 4th in the ACC Coastal.

Did you go to the MPC Computer's Bowl to see your team or to the Chick-Filet to see my team?

And finally, the U managed one victory over a ranked opponent (Boston College) while UGA beat 3 ranked teams, including (at the time) #5 Auburn.

Can't a Dawg get a little something better than "sucky" from the cutest prognosticator in the blog universe?

SportsChica said...

Hey, I have given GA nothing but love on this website (to the point of being called a "Bulldog Lover") including a write up on UGA the dog so when dawgdiva starts with her little subtle digs on UM, then a Chica's gonna fight back! I'm just sayin'.

And btw, you're not hurting me by talking about UM's sucky year and how they're gonna suck again next year, these are all things I wrote already. But it's not excuse for UM bashing!

SportsChica said...

P.S. Finish The Drill, I am kind of cute though (smile)!

I'm just kidding so please, do not send hate comments.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chica-

I only mentioned it because you were talking a big game before the bowl games about how the ACC was going to rule. Yeah TN and AK fizzled but you failed to elaborate after the smack talk. Dawgdiva is just saying...

BTW Dawgdiva isn't UM bashing. Why one of her most absolute favoritist prognosticators is none other than Jimmy Johnson. I LOVE him. He is the reason I watch FOX. (JB is my other fave but he switched networks)And I havent' said one word about how they can't pan to the crowd at UM games cause nobody is there:)

Go ahead-tell Jeff Samarzija's look a like I am being evil:)He will agree....

SportsChica said...

Wait a second, I never said the ACC was going to rule during bowl season, I merely said I was cheering for the ACC for obvious reasons!!!! I have never once this season been braggadocious about the ACC for, again, obvious reasons and those are the facts, missy!

Anonymous said...

TRUCE! I hear what you are saying and I appreciate the usage of the word "braggadocious". I love it:) It makes me proud to be wearing my "I SURVIVED NEVADA IN THE MPC COMPUTERS BOWL" t shirt.

Are you gonna talk about figure skating on this all inclusive sports blog????

SportsChica said...

Keep knocking the Canes, Diva. Don't you worry UM will be back. It may not be next year but they will be back, they have to go up b/c they are already at the lowest point.

And always remember:
UM 5
GA 1

Anonymous said...

Not to split hairs, but UGA won 2 national titles in the 1940's (Wally Butts RULZ!) in addition to the one in 1980.

My office mate tells me UGA is really good with the women's gymanastics, too!

Anonymous said...

Au Contraire la Chica. Actually if we are talking total National Championships, according to the good peeps at the NCAA (excluding football-they actually don't count those), The "G" (as I lovingly refer to it) has 22 and the "U" has 5...The NCAA doesn't count football but heck-I will let you add those in too....:)

SportsChica said...

Already then Diva.

By the way, Finish the Drill made me laugh out loud b/c I knew he was going to write about the 1940's blah, blah.

This was fun.

Anonymous said...

The reason that FTD brought up the 40s is because he went to school at "the G" from 1932 till 1996...

He dodged, 4 drafts....

old ass FTD

Anonymous said...

no hatin on finish the drill. he is in my posee'

Go Dawgs:)