1.03.2007

Random Thoughts

Hello sportsfans. Sorry for La Chica's absence but a touch of the flu has had your Chica out of the loop for the last couple of days! I'm almost back now, sorry about that. We've got a lot to discuss so let's get on with it.

Well, well, well, Michigan, thanks for not showing up for the Rose Bowl after all your hemmin' and hawin'. Okay, I'm going to bitch for just a minute here, how embarrassing for your alumni and fans to watch their team lay the fattest egg in all of America. FACT IS: HAIL NO, YOU DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! However, you should have still shown up for your bowl game and beaten those mangey leg humping Trojans. Not to mention, La Chica picked you in her bowl pool. Anger!

Ah, Boise State. What can I say that everyone hasn't already said? What an astounding victory for the little guys. And I know it's been beaten to death since Monday night, but yes, this is why we need some type of playoff in college football. By the way though, yes the game was exciting but I still don't think it was the "greatest college football game ever". Had it been for a national title, then yes but simply, the stakes were not as high. Having said that, it was still an amazing game and victory.

Onto the Orange Bowl, in a word: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's. (Although, I think it's going to be tough to top the Fiesta Bowl this year.) Wake had several chances but didn't take advantage of their opportunities, 'nuff said.

OFF TOPIC: Um, here's a note to the Orange Bowl committee, please stop hiring American Idols or any other pop star to perform during halftime. IT SUCKS! I think it made me sicker, I'm just sayin'.

A word of "thanks" to the following teams for ruining my bowl pool:
Tennessee
Michigan
Oklahoma
Clemson
Bunch of sissy mama's boys and chokers.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I found myself craving the new Taco Bell double meat grilled stuffed burrito! Thanks Carmen Electra.

Dear Nick Saban, thanks for lying to the Dolphins and all of their fans. In La Chica's most humble opinion, you laid the biggest egg of all this bowl season. Had you been honest from the beginning, I would understand, but to continually deny rumors that you're leaving for Alabama and then go, not cool. I was pretty upset about this earlier today but in the end, what did he do for my Dolphins? Really, nothing. Oh, except for passing on Drew Brees for Daunte Culpepper, rrrrrrrright. Bye-bye, Nick.

That's it for now peeps, writing this has worn me out as I'm still a little sickly. I will say this: Go LSU.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After watching Miami beat Nevada, which pleased me, I was primed for watching my college team debut in the big time. Never underestimate the hugrier dog. Go Gaters!

Anonymous said...

Ya know, SC, the 2nd and 3rd of January are very common for "flu" outbreakes, and other various physical (and mental) breakdowns.

What

Ever

G
O

G
A
T
O
R
S

!

Anonymous said...

CHICA---It's been a whirlwind of a season! I am really excited about the Monday night bowl though. The Gator's are going to show up. This is all that needs to be said at this time. Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!