1.15.2007

What Can I Say?

I was 0-4 in my playoff picks this past weekend. My new strategy will be to pick the winner based on who I want to win instead of who I think will win. How's that?

So, here goes for this upcoming weekend's games:

New England vs Indianapolis
I want Indy to win because I don't like the Patriots.

New Orleans vs Chicago
Hmmm, La Sportschica is completely indifferent to both of these teams so I can't base my pick on loathing one of them. I prefer the city of Chicago to the city of New Orleans but I think that the Saints are a better team. Oh my, what to do???
I think that New Orleans will win because I think God is on their side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its okay La Corso. The Chargers did plan a Superbowl parade a bit premature. Just like those preprinted Ohio State National Championship t- shirts.