1.19.2007

More Playoffs and Idiots

The AFC and NFC championships are on tap for this Sunday. I could go on and on about who I think is going to win and give you all some strategy but I would probably be wrong. I'm like the Lee Corso of pro football these days. It's a cross I carry but what can a Chica do?!

AFC Game: New England vs Indianapolis
Again, I'm going to go with the team I want to win and they are the Colts. I simply do not want to see New England in another Super Bowl, sorry. However, Tom Brady and company always seem to pull if off and I respect that, but I still want them to lose. Go Peyton and the Colts.

NFC Game: New Orleans vs Chicago
I don't know who I want in this one as I wouldn't mind seeing either one win it. I think it would be kind of fun to see Rex Grossman suck it up but that's not very sportsmanshipish (Yup, I made that word up!) of La Chica. I'll take New Orleans as they are God's team this year.

Idiots
Now, to the Idiot portion of the blog. I've got 2: Michael Vick and Willis McGahee.

As we have all heard by now, Michael Vick had a "bottle of water" confiscated at the Miami airport a couple of days ago. Seems there is suspicion of marijuana being hidden in a secret compartment of the "water bottle". Here's the thing, I'm not condoning drug usage but couldn't Vick wait to get to the ATL and just buy some more weed??? It's not like he's short on cash. Also, how stupid do you have to be to not realize that maybe drugs are not the best items to carry on a flight. Hell, don't even bring them to the airport. As a buddy of mine recently said, "bombs, guns and drugs, 3 things you shouldn't fly with", 'nuff said!

On to Willis McGahee, now I don't mean to talk about a Cane but Willis appears to have lost his mind. This surprises me because this was a good kid at Miami. It appears that Willis has impregnated 3 very willing ladies in the last 15 months. He is already paying child support for 2 of them. Good grief, have condoms gone missing in Miami and Buffalo? I've got 2 words for Willis: Jimmy Hat.

In addition to Willis spreading his seed all over mankind, he's also been bitching about Buffalo to the press. This actually makes me laugh because I wouldn't want to live in Buffalo either but come on, Willis. If I was getting paid big money to live there, I'd be fine for awhile. And another thing kid, don't forget that this team gave you a shot when no one else would because of your knee injury. I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now La Chica-

Big families are the "in" thing....Maybe Willis read that article too.

And Mike Vick? Well when you are the highest paid player in the NFL you probably already stand out a bit in the airport. And then to get all upset cause they want you to throw away your "special" water bottle. It just causes suspicions amongst the TSA peeps and the media

Anonymous said...

DAAA BEARS! Colts by a hair, but much more entertaining.

Hmmm... Gator QB vs. Vol QB in the big game... I predict an indirect win by the Gators in two weeks.

OK OK, I will get over college football being done for a while... soon.

UPDATE on the Vick story:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/16517866.htm

The dude flies all the time. Everyone should know by now that you can not get past security with a liquid over 3 oz/100ml, period. Check it next time, and the 45 minute delay will be worth it once you light up the sweet chiba.