9.26.2008

Pickitos

Let's not beat a dead horse but what about that game last night between USC and Oregon St?! It just goes to prove how crucial home field advantage is in college football. Wow, kudos to the BEAVERS for an outstanding game. I thought USC was going to come back but alas, they did not. I hope there are more huge upsets this weekend!

Okay, here are my picks for this week; again, I'm basing this on my pool that's based on the spread.

Mississippi at Florida / Line is FL by 24 / My pick: Ole Miss

Houston at East Carolina / Line is ECU by 11 / My pick: undecided

Colorado at Florida St (in Jacksonville) / Line is FSU by 6 / My pick: Colorado

Arkansas at Texas / Line is Texas by 28 / My pick: Arkansas

Colorado St at California / Line is Cal by 25 / My pick: CSU

TCU at Oklahoma / Line is OU by 18 / My pick: OU?

Mississippi St at LSU / Line is LSU by 25 / My pick: LSU

Alabama at Georgia / Line is GA by 7 / My pick: AL

Illinois at Penn St / Line is PSU by 14 / My pick: PSU

Virginia Tech at Nebraska / Line is Neb by 7 / My pick: VT

Let me know what you think!!!

2 comments:

TheRussianAssassin said...

Hola Sports Chica Caliente!

Sorry I was MIA last week. The Petroleum situation is irritating me something awful, thus I have been wearing out my ST.ANGER medal something awful.

I loved that USC-OREGON STATE game last night. That stadium was so beautiful at sunset.... this is my favorite time of year. I have an old flame that went to Oregon State, but that is not why we are here. I thought the USC QB, "Dirty Sanchez", was going to start crying.

My picks... for what it be worth:

FLORIDA
E. CAROLINA
TEXASS
CAL
OKLAMHOMA
EL S. U.
GEORGIA
ILL
NEBRASKII

I hope ATLANTA whoops the Panthers

I hope the Browns decimate the Bengals

I like The Broncs over the Chefs

The $aints over the SF

My Upsetting Upset pick:

The St. Louis Lambs to get their first win over Buffalo

And MY Jaguars over The Houston Texicans.

Keep up the good work... your blog is one of the few I look forward to.

PS: Do you watch the TV show PUSHING DAISIES? It is one of the few good TV shows on, and their second season starts Wednesday

PSS: Did I mention?
GO JAGUARS!!!

and GO $AINTS!

Yours in allegiance,
The Russian Assassin

Mongo Pusher said...

Chica...have no fear(I hope), my Pirates will rebound strong at home and cover. I like TCU to hang with OU and Texas to run it up on Petrino.