9.16.2008

Go Chica Go Chica Go Chica!

Hola freakitos, I just wanted to be obnoxious and braggadocious for a minute as this will probably be my only chance this season; your Chica won her pool for last weekend's games.....YEAH!

That's right, freakitos, out of 75 entries, I won the most games. Now, you may be saying to yourself, big deal but let me just say: it is! This pool is not just based on picking who is going to win the game but it's based on the spread and that's hard as hail. Then once you decide that, you have to assign point values to each game. See what I'm saying?

This week, I'm going to introduce you guys to the pool and maybe you can help me (smile).

Look for my post later this week.

Off Topic: Did anyone watch the Monday Night Football game last night? If so, you saw the bonehead move that DeSean Jackson made for the Eagles when he made an awesome catch and would of had a touchdown had he not started showboating before he reached the endzone! MORON

No comments: