9.02.2008

Last Weekend and a New Dog


Before I begin to recap my sucky weekend, well sucky as far as my picks go, I wanted to show this photo of Georgia's new mascot: Uga VII
Now, again, before I get hate mail about showing any kind of favortism towards Georgia: yall know me by now! I do love that dog though; I'm not going to lie.
Okay back to this past weekend, here is what I have to say about it: WTF????!!!!! Your Chica is involved in a pool where you bet on 10 games a week based on the spread and I stunk it up!!! See, this is why I don't pick games based on the spread. I'll keep you posted on my status but I'm sucking.
Now, what about the game last night between UCLA and Tennessee, that was fun and I'm happy that the Bruins pulled the minor upset.
As for the Clemson Tigers and the rest of the ACC (insert Virginia Tech), wow! Alabama came to play and Clemson believed all the bad kool aid they were fed. Number 9 team in the country my ass.
I have to get back to my day job but watch out for my picks for this upcoming weekend. I'm concerned about Hurricane Hanna as that b*tch is likely to cancel my game versus Florida on Saturday night. We shall see.
Have a great week my freakitos.


No comments: