9.05.2008

Picks

Hola freakitos. I usually send this out earlier but better late than never. Here are some picks for this Saturday, however, keep in mind that there are only a handful (if that) of games that are interesting this weekend. Second week of the season and the games still suck!

Saturday:

Georgia Tech vs Boston College
Aren't there about 14 players hurt on Tech's team? I'm just kidding but I don't think this young Tech team will beat the Eagles in Baaahston. I don't know how to spell a really annoying New England accent, sorry. Pick: Boston College

Ole Miss vs #20 Wake Forest
Geez, if Wake loses at home to Ole Miss then the ACC should cease playing out the rest of the year. Actually, in all seriousness, Ole Miss has improved so..... Pick: Wake Forest

#8 West Virginia vs East Carolina
I put this game on here because I'm curious to see what ECU will do after their "upset" of Virginia Tech last week. Go Pirates! Pick: WVU

Miami vs #5 Florida
Sportschica talking to God: Dear Lord, please do not let my beloved Hurricanes be humiliated in front of 90,000 obnoxious Gator fans and the rest of the country watching on television. Please do not let Randy Shannon look like a chicken with his head cut off during the game. And finally, Lord, please do not allow the obnoxious Gator fans to throw beer on my beloved Hurricanes.
I think that sums up how I think this game will go! Pick: Florida

1 comment:

Mongo Pusher said...

Chica...Thanks for the ECU love! The Pirates "never" play WVU well. Their front seven are huge, and they always seem to run for 300yds against us. Maybe this time it'll be different.
As for the 'Canes...A 23 point underdog!? I think they have too much pride to roll over for the Gators. I don't think they'll win, but hopefully they'll play tough.
Now for the Dolphins...I guarantee that they will beat Favre and the Jets! I've been feelin' it for weeks.