10.03.2008

Los Picks

Friends and freakitos, I'm sorry for such a boring ass blog entry this week but it's been crazy. I've been out of the office a lot this week and then when I'm here, I'm swamped. This is going to be very brief and to the point:

Florida St vs Miami: I don't think the Canes will bounce back from that horrible loss to nasty ass Butch Davis and those mangey leg humping Tar Heels last week. Pick: FSU.

The rest of these are based off my pool based on the spread, check 'em out:

Penn St at Purdue: Penn St by 12: Pick: Penn ST
Rutgers at West Virginia: WV by 14 Pick WVU
Kentucky at Alabama: Ala by 16.5: Pick: Kentucky
Texas Tech at Kansas St: TT by 7.5 Pick: TT
Navy at Air Force: AF by 6: Pick: Navy
Texas A&M at Oklahoma St: Okla St by 23: Pick Texas A&M
Texas at Colorado: Tex by 14: Pick: UT
Ohio St at Wisconsin: Ohio St by 3: Pick: Wisc
Oregon at USC: USC by 17: Pick: Oregon
Missouri at Nebraska: Mis by 11: Pick: Mizzou

Thoughts?

1 comment:

TheRussianAssassin said...

Hola Sports Chica Caliente!

I am looking forward to your picks tomorrow. Do not forget us!

I am looking even more forward to MAS amounts of football this weekend.

I truly enjoyed watching my SAINTS and my JAGUARS play in prime time last week..... but they both lost... but it was close!

Call me insane, but I am finding myself REALLY enjoying watching THE RAVENS play lately. I know RAY LEWIS is trash, but they sure are exciting to watch!

PS: Did you see LIFE ON MARS tonight? That show looks to be REALLY good.

PSS: I get teh NFL network now, as well as the BIG 10 Channel.... The SEC needs a 24 hr cable channel!

RSVP

The Russian Assassin