10.31.2008

Saturday Games

Hola freakitos,
I'm excited about this weekend's games. Who knew the Big 12 was going to be fun to watch this year??? That is La Chica's brand of football: offense, offense and more offense!

Please comment on my games this week; I still have not sent in my picks for my pool:

Miami at Virginia / Mia by 1 / Pick: Miami

Northwestern at Minnesota / Minn by 5.5 / Pick: NW?

Tulsa at Arkansas / Tul by 7 / Pick: Tulsa

Pittsburgh at Notre Dame / ND by 5.5 / Pick: Pitt

Florida St at Georgia Tech / FSU by 1.5 / Pick: GT

Oregon at California / Cal by 3 / Pick: Oregon

Florida at Georgia / Fla by 5.5 / Pick: Georgia (this should be fun)

Nebraska at Oklahoma /OU by 21.5 / Pick: OU

Texas at Texas Tech / Tex by 6 / Pick: TT (another fun one)

New Mexico at Utah / Utah by 8 / Pick: Utah

Thoughts??? By the by, happy halloween freaks!

4 comments:

Mongo Pusher said...

Watch out for UVA against the Canes. Virginia got a a roll after they beat my Pirates and are playing well. Florida wins big over Georgia!

Mongo Pusher said...

We're 4-4 Chica! Only one game back in the division. Keepin' the dream alive :)

SportsChica said...

MP,
What about those Canes and Dolphins! Canes played an ugly game until the last minutes but I'll take it.

I just hope they stay focused and win at least 2 out of the next 3 games! I wish I had known GA would lay a big fat egg!

TheRussianAssassin said...

Hola Sports Chica Caliente!

Did you miss me?
I missed you!

I am sorry for being M.I.A., the election has had me very consumed lately. I am so glad it is over.

My Jaguars are swirling the drain.... I am losing the will to live. At least it is Friday and we have mas football to look forward to.

Can't wait to see your post later today.

Yours in allegiance,
The Russian Assassin