10.23.2008

La Chica Is Going Crazy

Hola freakitos, I'm sorry that I completely forgot to enter a blog entry last week for last Saturday's games but what do you care?!

Here are my picks for this week based on the pool I'm entered into:

Boston College at North Carolina / NC by 3 /Chica pick: BC

Texas Tech at Kansas / Kan by 2 /Chica pick: TT

Kentucky at Florida /Fla by 24.5 (for real?) / Chica pick: Kentucky

Oklahoma at Kansas St/ OU by 19/Chica pick: OU

Georgia at LSU / LSU by 2.5 / Chica pick: LSU

Oklahoma St at Texas / Tex by 13 / Chica pick: Okie St (this should be a fun game to watch)

Virginia at Georgia Tech / GT by 11.5 / Chica pick: UVA

Colorado at Missouri / Mizz by 22 / Chica pick: Colorado

Ohio St at Penn St / PS by 2.5 / Chica pick: PSU

USC at Arizona / USC by 15 / Chica pick: USC

Now, keep in mind, I just need to either beat or match the spread!!! Isn't this fun? I will be out of town most of next week freakitos for business. I'll still be checking the blog so I look forward to your commentary on la football this weekend, pro and college.

Speaking of pro: my Dolphins have digressed. Oh well, at least we have won 2 games.

One more pick: Wake Forest at Miami - Canes will lose (sniff, sniff).

5 comments:

Mongo Pusher said...

Chica...I told you a while back to have faith in our Dolphins. Parcells and co. are changing the culture and we are playing hard every week. A nice win today over Div. leader, Buffalo! 3 wins and counting...:)

SportsChica said...

MP,
I think I am bringing the bad luck to our Dolphins! Each time I do not go watch the game, they win!!! Living in Atlanta, we do not always get the Dolphins on tv unless you go to a bar with the NFL package.

Go Dolphins! I hate the Bills so that was sweet.

TheRussianAssassin said...

I hate the Bills too!!!

Will you marry me, Sports Chica Caliente?

Anonymous said...

Time for a restraining order Chica! Anyone with a name "the russian assassin" does not sound like marriage material to me! Just saying!

SportsChica said...

Now, now, La Chica is not looking to get married as anyone who knows her knows this; the russian assasin is a fan and i'm glad he's on here!!!