10.10.2008

It's Almost Saturday Again...

...and even though I'm excited for the weekend, I'm worried about yet another loss by my beloved Hurricanes to a team they should beat. The Canes play Central Florida this weekend and they just might lose because their coaches SUCK!

I'm taking a week off from my pool this week as we can take a bye week and I've chosen this weekend.

I'm excited about my Dolphins though, they are the only glimmer of hope in my sports world. Yes, I know that's kind of sad. Anyway, they play Houston this Sunday and will probably lose because that's the way my life is right now with sports! Woe is me, can someone tell me I'm pretty?

Just kidding sports freakitos; I'm just feeling sorry for myself.

6 comments:

TheRussianAssassin said...

HOLA Sports Chica Caliente!!!

I think you are pretty! VERY pretty!

And the fact that you put the animal rescue organization as a link on your blog makes you even MORE attractive!

I think your Hurricanes will win.

I think UGA will win, but they are struggling more than they lead on.

I hope TEXASS wins

I hope LSU wins

I hope KANSASS wins

and I hope Auburn wins

As for the pros.....

My JAGUARS must beat Denver

My Saints better beat the Oakland Faiders

The Falcons over the Bears

And your Dolphins over The Texicans.

Bill Parcells may have just got that Dolphin train back on track.

Hope you have fun watching Football this weekend. I know I will!!!

Your #1 fan,

The Russian Assassin

PS: I wore my Jaguars jersey today!!

....in the cd player: ALICE COOPER!

SportsChica said...

Russian Assasin,
Thanks for you commentary. You always bring a chuckle to my day.

I hope your Jags do well too. I hope Texas wins as well b/c I'm so sick of the OU hype. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Mizz Chica, it is not our coaches that suck, they are merely green, with the exception of Bill Young. It is our uperclassmen players recruited by Coker that SUCK!

TheRussianAssassin said...

TEXAS WON!
TEXAS WON!

Aren't you elated?

I am!

I can't wait to watch FLORIDA & LSU tonight.

And my JAGUARS are on CBS tomorrow at 4!!!

And your HURRICANES are leading at half time!!!

GO CANES!!!

Your #1 fan,

The Russian Assassin

Anonymous said...

Get a room, you two!

Anonymous said...

Bye Bye Bowden! ABOUT TIME!