11.02.2006

Picks, Picks, Picks!
There are some great games on tap this weekend starting with a fun, fun, one tonight! Check it out my little football freakitos:

#3 West Virginia vs #5 Louisville
No one, including your Chica, would have ever thought that upon Virginia Tech and Miami's departure from the Big East, there would be a game of this magnitude left in the conference. Well folks, there is! Both teams are undefeated and both are ranked in the top 5. This should be a fun game for those of us who love offense. I'm going to pick West Virginia because I think they look stronger at this juncture AND I hate Louisville! Not to mention, a West Virginia victory will stir up stuff in the BCS and frankly, that's all I've got this season.

#13 LSU vs #8 Tennessee
The jacked up BCS is not giving Tennessee a lot of respect these days. Granted, they're a one-loss team but they have looked very good as the season has progressed. And in la Sportschica's very humbled opinion, I think they're the best team in the SEC right now.....I'm just sayin'! Poor ole LSU cannot win the big games this year so I'm going with Rocky Top at home.

#16 Boston College vs #22 Wake Forest
Go Wake! God bless the Demon Deacons this year but I don't think they will beat BC. However, I think it will be a tight little game but in the end Boston College comes out on top.

#12 Arkansas vs South Carolina
This game is posted because I think Spurrier and his Cocks (so appropriate) will give the Razorbacks a good game. In fact, I'm going to go with Carolina on this one. I'll give the coach this: he does have his team ready against ranked teams 90% of the time and I think this is one of them.

#23 Virginia Tech vs Miami
Real quick, VT will beat Miami! Why? Because the Canes have nothing left, this poor team has had the life sucked out of them and unfortunately, the coach is worthless.

Here's what I want to know though: If Miami is such a bad program and "thug U" then why does ESPN/ABC have them on national television 2 weeks in a row? They're not ranked so this game has no national title implications whatsoever, but yet they're the primetime game Saturday night. Hmmmm, hypocrites! I still hate ESPN!!!! Go Canes!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are on TV because people will tune in to see the blood bath. Everyone loves a good fall from grace story. Come on that is why you always watch all those Lifetime movies. Your such a woman, I'm just sayin'

Don't respond with hate just because I flamed you...hate begets hate!

SportsChica said...

Neal,
"Your" means yours. Before you come on talking smack to la Chica, get your grammar right!

Don't be such a Cane hater!

Anonymous said...

Now now everyone. La Dawg Diva thinks the Canes look a lot like the Dawgs. And unfortunately, that isn't a good thing this season. And CFN is picking Uk over UGA-and it isn't even basketball season yet.

Darth Visor is going to have to slow down that speed demon Darren Mc Fadden to seal the deal. I say Go Hogs! I'm just sayin...

On a side note La Chica-some dude had the gall to say to me yesterday that all chicks he knows think Tim Tebow is cuter than BQ. I know, I know you almost barfed just then....GO DAWGS!

SportsChica said...

Neal started it!

Dawg Diva,
Whoever that "guy" is who made the Tim Tebow comment is, he must be
A)a Gator
B)a Gay

You know "he" didn't really hear that from "some girls" but that's what he's thinking. And btw, he is dead wrong. I don't think that kid's attractive at all.

And go ahead and start bashing la Chica for talking about how a guy looks on here, I don't care. Other websites can talk about boobies all day long but if I bring up a man's looks, I'm just "SomeChica". Whatever.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Lifetime movies. I watch them all day long.................when I'm not watching hockey.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I like them too Tri....My favorite is the one with the mom from Who's The Boss. You know the one....

She is some big shot that gets convicted of some crime and goes to prison. While in prison she falls in with the wrong crowd and gets put into the cell with the biggest butches Lesbo ever. And that Lesbo makes her her bitch.

What makes it my favorite is the line in my head that I think the butch should tell her "Who's the boss now, BITCH!"

I'm just sayin

Anonymous said...

LIFETIME RULES! Go Dawgs:)

Anonymous said...

Oops forgot-

La Sportschica it is your blog and you can talk about whatever you want to. Boobies, bootys, football, homeschooled peeps, etc...:)

Anonymous said...

I would actually like to see more boobies on here to tell you the truth

SportsChica said...

Next time, we will have more boobies and stuff.

Speaking of football, did you all watch the game last night? I'm not picking Thursday night games anymore, you can't!

Doug E said...

Since the discussion is so varied today...

If I hear one more sports radio talking-head use the word "phenom" when talking about a young top athelete I'll start taking hostages!!! We've heard the term over and over, it's been used and abused and needs to be put to rest. HOLY CRAP!

And just to stay on topic when these same sports radio morons refer to anything over 100 i.e. lbs, yards, points, etc. why oh f*@king why do they say a "buck" as in yeah the Hawks scored a buck-fifteen lastnight, or W. Virgina's tailback ran for a buck-fifty in last weeks game.
Sure it was catchy when the phrase first came out back in 1992! Again please just give it a rest already.

That's all I've got to say about that.
Go Gators.