11.16.2006

Picks With A Twist
It's no secret that la Sportschica's picks have been dismal the last few weeks, therefore, I'm mixing it up this time around! This week, I'm writing this and making my picks......TOPLESS! I realize this may not mean anything to most of you but it is quite liberating. On we go:

#21 Maryland vs #20 Boston College
Ugh, once again, another toss-up game that could go both ways. Maryland continues to "squeak by" their opponents; however, I keep thinking that streak has got to end at some point and with that I'm picking BC for the win.

#15 Auburn vs Alabama
Okay, I know this game does not have any impact on the national championship picture ever since Auburn got its ass kicked by Georgia last week, but it's a rivalry game so that always makes it fun. Hey, at least the Tigers didn't lose to Miss. State.....ohhhhh snap! La Chica hopes that little hottie, Brandon Cox, is healthier than he was last week; otherwise, it's gonna be another long day for AU. I'm still going with the Tigers.

#19 Virginia Tech vs #14 Wake Forest
This is all I'm going to say: I hope Wake kicks the living crap out of Va Tech! That's my pick..go Demon Deacons (whatever that nickname means).

#17 California vs #4 USC
Finally, a Pac 10 game la Chica is excited about. Most of you who know me know that I have scenarios in my head all season long. In my current strategy this is what needs to play out: Cal beats USC then USC beats Notre Dame. Simple, right? In the celebrated words of Lee Corso, not so fast my friends! It's going to be tough for Cal to beat USC at home but I think they can do it. Arduous game but the liberals at Cal come out ahead.

#2 Michigan vs #1 Ohio State
Last but certainly not least, we come to this game. Have you heard about it? ESPN has been (literally) counting down the number of days, hours and minutes to this game. All the losers at the network will probably wet their pants by game time.....I'm just saying.

It pains me to write this but I have to think that the Buckeyes take this one. They've been strong all year, granted the only real team they've played so far is Texas. (By the way, freaks, before you start posting "hate" comments, that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it!) Regardless, I hate to admit it but OSU looks good and will beat Michigan at home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my mind you have bigger boobies....

but thanks for more boobies on the sie

Anonymous said...

Do you happen have a web cam? I'm just askin'...

Well, topless game picks seemed to work -- keep it up!

Go BUCKS! ! !

Wow, what a game... and they did not over do it with the Bo references.

Missed you at the party. For the record, I was not TOOOO obnoxious. Heather was actually worse than I was for a change.

SportsChica said...

Devo,
Congratulations on your victory. Heather probably jinxed Michigan with her antics!

It was a good game.

SportsChica said...

Arkansas is screwed b/c they lost to USC big in its opener. They've played much better football since then but that loss was huge. The only way ARK can jump USC is if the Trojans lose, obviously. And of course, the Razorbacks have to win out. If that's the case then they certainly deserve a shot at the title game. My humble opinions.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Topless. It reminds me of one crazy night with La Sprotschica in the French Riviera. "Which t-shirt should I wear tonight?" (I believe Auburn orange was the winner!) Obviously Neal was not there otherwise he would have known better. What's the famous quote? They're real and they're spectacular!