11.21.2006

Turkey Picks
This week's picks are up a couple of days early as your Chica is headed on a European vacation; God-willing and the creek don't rise! It's been a crazy season my freakitos. This will be the last installment of picks until the conference championships, bowls and of course the big game.

By the way, I'm sending this out fully clothed.

#18 Boston College vs Miami
BC will win. Off topic: I hate to beat a deadhorse but this will be the Canes' 7th appearance on national television this season even though their record is a horrid 5-6. Peeps love to hate on Miami but you can't look away, can you?

#9 LSU vs #5 Arkansas
La Chica is sad that she's missing this game, it should be a dandy. I'm thinking that the Razorbacks rock the Tigers' world in this one. They need to in order to have a shot at making it to the national title game. I don't want to jinx them but Go Arkansas!

#4 Florida vs Florida State
This is a rivalry game so you never know what's going to happen. Florida is the better team but it's at FSU and you know the 'Noles will want to spoil it for the Gators. Regardless, I'm still going with the Gators.

#16 Georgia Tech vs Georgia
Another rivalry game that could go either way. I'm picking the Dawgs to upset Tech. After seeing what UGA is capable of doing against Auburn and at Auburn, they can certainly do it again versus GT.

#6 Notre Dame vs #3 USC
Unfortunately, the winner of this game will most likely face Ohio State in the championship game. The media has a love affair with both these teams that makes La Chica sick to her stomach but what can we do? I say USC wins at home.

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Europe la Chica? Have fun for moi. And well even though the media has the love for USC and ND no love here in dawgland. Well-except for number 10 of ND.

GO DAWGS!

SportsChica said...

Thanks Dawgdiva. I will be dropping by internet cafes and checking my blog so keep reading!

I'll be very curious to see how this weekend's games turn out.

Anonymous said...

Stop the bleeding!

Looking forward to the coaching meri-go-round at UM this winter! Where it will stop, nobody will know? Spurrier? Who started that rumor?

Dan "the disgruntled UM Fan" The Man

Anonymous said...

You could go with Lou Holtz. He would win but when he left you would be left with two problems in Miami...

A. Probation

B. all that extra water from his spray

SportsChica said...

Awww, I'm going to miss my blog peeps! I'll be checking in and will try to post something on my trip after some of the games.

Anonymous said...

"Fully clothed"? Did I miss something in an earlier post by Sportschica? Please tell me I didn't.