6.18.2007

This Kid Cannot Stay Out of Trouble

"Pacman" Jones is up to his old tricks again. According to an article in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/dekalb/stories/2007/06/18/0618dkshooting.html?cxntnid=sprt061807e, Jones may be involved in another stip club shooting incident.

Good grief, how hard is it to stay out of trouble? I know he's a kid but after 2 incidents, you would think this kid would learn his lesson.

Just speaking for La Chica, if I made $1.2 million a year I'm certain I would be able to find a lot of other things to do that did not involve shooting at cars on I285 or shooting up strip clubs across the country. I'm just sayin'!

It's another example of the "bad element" in professional sports. I can do without ALL OF THEM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thug culture!