6.06.2007

Dolphins

I didn't know what to call this blog entry; I tried to think of something clever but I couldn't. I'm seriously befuddled by my Miami Dolphins.

They just signed Trent Green from the Kansas City Chiefs, http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2894921, but I don't know if this is a good idea. On the one hand, I'm glad they're trading Daunte Culpepper. By the way, thanks Nick Saban for drafting Daunte (insert sarcasm here). Culpepper and Saban did absolutely NOTHING positive for the Dolphins. Sorry about throwing the "all caps" at you but a point had to be made. Anyway, so they're trading Culpepper but it's not like Trent Green is young. He's a whopping 36 years old and in football....that's old.

In addition, they passed on drafting a young kid in Brady Quinn earlier this year. Some people think that was a good move but was it?? We need young players to build this franchise not almost 40 year olds.

Question of the day: Will La Chica ever see her Dolphins return to glory in her lifetime? I wonder what Dan Marino is doing this fall (insert pensive pose).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Dolphins continue to make poor decisions. I think the front office is a mess or whoever is ultimately leading them. Maybe the GM?

Anonymous said...

The Dolphins have poor judgement. However, they were wise enough to unload Joey Harrington. Not that you ever REALLY know what you are getting in the draft, but little Ted Ginn Jr is smiling cause he is going to clean up $$$$ wise. And this from a guy who was injured during the celebration of his TD scored in the opening return of the NC game. I do like Jason Taylor though la Chica..And Dan Marino has yummy cookies at his dining establishment.

Im just sayin...

SportsChica said...

dawg diva,
I LOVE Jason Taylor! He's a stand up player and person and he's easy on the eyes!

I don't even need to elaborate on how I feel about my man, Dan. He's the best QB to never win a Super Bowl.

My prediction for Ted Ginn Jr: Disappointment for the Dolphins. I hope I'm wrong but...just sayin'.