5.29.2007

More On Vick

Isn't this enough for the NFL to step in and do something?

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/05/27/0528vick.html?cxntnid=sprt052907e

Vick first said he knew nothing about the alleged dog fighting and even claimed to know nothing about the presence of 60 plus dogs on his property: Uh, I don't think so! More and more evidence keeps popping up that he was well aware of what was going on and participated.

Enough already, Goodell. God knows the Falcons are not going to do shit and will let this slide under the table and pay people off to make it go away. Suspend his stupid ass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that this whole thing and the whole attitude of the NFL reminds me of the NBA about 8 years ago. The next thing you know there will be fights in the stands by players.

Can you imagine Tank Johnson coming at you with a helmet in had. OMG I just tinkled a little in my pants at the thought.

I gotta go clean up.

Big Red said...

This is a good article about LaDainian Tomlinson's comments in re the Vick situation: http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/sullivan/20070609-9999-1s9sullivan.html