5.23.2007

Hmph.....

I like the NFL's new commish, Roger Goodell; he isn't taking shit from these idiotic football players and I like that.

I know I wrote about this yesterday but the participants deserve as much ridicule as possible. Here is an article where Goodell expresses his embarrassment about and for Clinton Portis. Remember, Portis is the latest dumb ass to make comments defending Michael Vick and his alleged dog fighting affiliation. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2879881

And of course, Portis later "apologized" for his moronic comments. I love the way these guys can say whatever the hell they want and then just apologize. I guess that makes it all go away. Oh and by the by, Portis is not the only one condoning Vick's actions: Joey Harrington, the Falcons new backup quarterback, also has Vick's "back". I thought Joey was smarter than that, I mean he plays the piano and all (insert sarcasm here please).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chica,
Good for you; it's good to see you're not bias even when it's a Cane who makes stupid remarks.

Anonymous said...

Well Mike Vick can feel confident when one of the biggest busts of all time has your back. He is just hoping Mike comes back because Joey" Hit me With your best shot Defense " Harrington knows that O-line for the Falcons offers about as much protection as babyoil does from a sun burn.

Dawg Diva is just saying.

SportsChica said...

Well, Joey was the Dolphins starter last season when Culpepper went down and failed.

Now, I'm not blaming the Dolphins lackluster season on Joey but he sucked! He is kinda cute though!

Just sayin'.