12.01.2006

Picks and Stuff
Your Chica is back, fresh off my European holiday and ready for football this weekend! I must say, I'm a bit sad as this is the last weekend of the regular season (sniff, sniff) but I must press on:

#16 Wake Forest vs #23 Georgia Tech
No offense to either school or their fans, but you know it's a down year in the ACC when you have Wake vs Tech in the championship game. I'm just saying. Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb and pick GT for no other reason than they've got to feel like jackasses for losing to Georgia last week. By the way, kudos to me for picking that one.

#2 USC vs UCLA
This game is posted on my blog this week solely because its outcome has a lot of implications. If UCLA can somehow pull out the upset over USC then a lot of Florida fans will be happy or will the Michigan fans be happy??? Personally, I think it's a moot point (or as some idiots say: a "mute" point) because USC will win this game and go on to the national championship game.

#8 Arkansas vs #4 Florida
Ooooh, this game is going to be fun, or at least I hope so. La Chica is stumped on this one my peeps. Had Arkansas taken care of business and beaten those mangey LSU Tigers last week, I would have no problem picking them to win but sadly, they did not. Oh, the dilemma........my Florida friends will give me smack but I am going with the Razorbacks. By the by, if anyone has an extra ticket, let a Chica know!!!

#13 Rutgers vs #15 West Virginia
This game should be a fun one as well but in the end West Virginia will beat their ass.

#19 Nebraska vs #8 Oklahoma
Zzzzzz's. I've given the Big 12 no love this season so why start now? However, it is their conference championship game so I must make a pick: OU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would respond but it would be Mute