12.12.2006

The NFL, Devin Hester and Big Butts

Now that the regular season has ended for college football, I ask myself: what am I going to write about? Fret not, I'll find stuff, I may even make up stuff ala ESPN.

Let's start off with the NFL. Don't get a Chica wrong, I do love pro-football but not nearly as much as college. And even though my beloved Dolphins started winning too late in the season, the fact that they kicked the crap out of New England and Tom Brady makes me smile. What I've decided is that I need something extra to peak my interest in Sunday football. So, I started betting on games! I joined a pool at a local hangout in my neighborhood and it has made all the difference in the world. The lesson learned boys and girls? Betting is both educational and cool.

Speaking of the NFL, did you guys watch Monday Night Football last night? The game was Chicago vs St. Louis. Devin Hester returned 2 kicks back for touchdowns in one game!! He's amazing and God bless him. He's a little guy who occasionally fumbles the ball but he makes up for it with his run-backs. And he's a Cane!

If you watched the game last night then you may have noticed something I did: la big butts. There's a player on the Rams team named, La' Roi Glover, he's number 97. He's got the biggest ass I have ever seen on a man or on an athletic man I should say. Your Chica could not stop looking at it and when the camera wasn't on him, I was searching for La' Roi like a meth addict searching for aluminum foil (sorry, but I've seen too many episodes of Intervention on A&E). I hope the Rams make the playoffs so I can follow La' Roi's booty, uh I mean progress.

Off Topic: If you haven't seen Rob and Big on MTV, you're missing out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All i noticed was some guy that was "Incognito". The center for the Rams name is actually Incognito....how in the hell does he check into a hotel.

BTW...His ass was extra huge too. And the Bears white pants made even B Urlacker's (sp) ass look like a 40 year old cubans ass.

Don't Hate on the hater Chica!


Big and Black eats like a mofo....that is a good show but i would like to see more action...maybe a boxing match between Rob and Big Black. See that little bastard fly across the ring would be a laugh riot. (yeah I said Laugh Riot)

SportsChica said...

Neal, you are a hater.

I'm happy about my Cuban ass, better to have an ass than no honkey ass!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know I got a honkey ass....just a back with a crack baby

Anonymous said...

I sat behind the Florida bench at the UF - UGAg game this year. There was this Gator player who had to possess the largest butt I'd ever seen. It was unreal.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy with your Cuban ass too, Chica.