1.15.2008

NFL Playoffs

Well, the conference title games are set for this weekend as follows:

AFC
San Diego vs New England - Sunday at 3:00

NFC
New York Giants vs Green Bay - Sunday at 6:30

Here's my thing, I just want someone to beat New England but now that the Colts are out of it, I doubt San Diego will be successful. They might not be with their starting quarterback and running back, Tomlinson. That will suck. It's difficult to beat New England as it is but especially without key starters.

Speaking of the Chargers quarterback, Philip Rivers, when did he become a taunter? He was taunting the fans at Indy after last Sunday's game versus the Colts. How old is this guy? This is not behavior indicative to an NFL quarterback worth anything. You never see Peyton or Brady doing this. Nor did you ever see the other greats doing it: Marino, Elway, Montana, Favre, etc.
Grow up FREAK and just play ball!

At this juncture, La Chica is going to cheer for the Packers and the old man, Favre. As long as he doesn't cry during press conferences. Once one tear is shed, I'm out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

After those Indy fans booed a ten year old girl for wearing a Pats jersey, on a special day for her, they deserved to be taunted.

SportsChica said...

I disagree. He's a professional football player and he should show more class and discipline.

SportsChica said...

I mean, I don't think a 10 year old should be booed but right now, I'm not going to lie, I would boo anyone wearing a Pats jersey! (smile)

Anonymous said...

I am glad the 14 year old girl is going to be honored at the Patriot game this weekend! Hopefully R Kelly will not be in town!

Anonymous said...

Gross!