1.03.2008

Dolphins and the Mountaineers

West Virginia has hired Bill Stewart as their new head coach:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080103/ap_on_sp_co_ne/fbc_wvirginia_coach

Hmmm, this reminds me of the Larry Coker hiring. The players wanted him and he was cheap. In addition, he inherited a talented team that I could have coached to a national championship. Stewart is a nice guy but I just don't see him as head coach material much like Coker. We shall see.

On to my Dolphins: Parcells has gone in this week and taken care of business by firing the GM and the head coach! So far, I'm happy about all of this. It's going to take a couple of years but the Dolphins will be back!

One more thing: Why does OU always get a break when they lose a big game? This is their 4th straight BCS loss! Next year, they will be ranked in the top 5 before the season even starts again. Give me a break!

No comments: