1.31.2008

Aye!

Hola sports freakitos! It's been awhile but your Chica has excuses.

I've started a new "real" job this week and thus have not had much time to write blog entries. Plus, I've had issues with my personal laptop which has hindered me from traveling on the web. Hence, no new entries.

And, I don't have a lot of time right now so let me get to the down and dirty: the Super Bowl.

We all know it's on Sunday at 6pm eastern time. We all know who is playing. We all know who is going to win BUT we all know who La Chica wants to win! Go Giants!!!

I hate all NY teams and I hate all NE teams but as a die-hard Miami Dolphins fan, I want my team to hold the record for the only perfect season in NFL history. Do I think that will hold up, no but a Chica can dream.

Go Giants! I've got to run but ciao for now and enjoy the hell out of the Super Bowl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The '72 Dolphins couldn't get a first down against the 2007 Patriots.

SportsChica said...

With all due respect "anonymous", that's one of the most ridiculous comments ever posted on my blog.

Typical.

Anonymous said...

The truth hurts....

Anonymous said...

Chica, take some solace on the Giants. They play in NJ!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=New+Jersey+Giants

Anonymous said...

The truth hurts...

Anonymous said...

The TRUTH sure is hurting Anonymous- Monday, the 4th. The Giants played like the '72 Fins last night!!

What a game.

Hey, speaking of '72, was that hideous red hoody Belicheck was wearing from that year?!?