12.10.2007

WTF?

Hola freakitos. Greetings from my living room while I watch Monday Night Football. It's actually a good game between the N.O. Saints and the Atlanta Falcons. The only thing bothering me is the fact that there are so many stupid people in Atlanta.

Now, don't get me wrong, I defend the city I grew up in as much as I can when needed but tonight, I'm embarrassed to call Atlanta home. What is the matter with these idiots still wearing Mike Vick jerseys? Not to mention, some of the Falcon players wearing tributes to Vick underneath their jerseys or even on their faces?

It reminds me of last week's MNF game when a lot of former University of Miami players wore #21 somewhere on their person as a tribute to their fallen fellow Cane or current teammate, Sean Taylor. The only difference is that Taylor was a victim defending his family when he was killed as opposed to Vick who ran an illegal dogfighting operation and helped kill innocent animals. He's no hero; do not honor him!

All I can say about these people is they're mental defectives, but it also makes Atlanta look like an idiotic city. For the record, if anyone reads this, I live in Atlanta and I do not condone these morons. I'm embarrassed. It's one of the many issues with this city and I'll leave it at that. Take it how you will. Enjoy the game.......Go Saints!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You nailed it: Atanta is a city full of idiots. There are 16,000 people moving here a month and most are below or right at the poverty/welfare level. I am born and raised in Atlanta and am ready to get the hell out of here. Unfortunatly, the rest of the country thinks we are running out of water. So who in their right mind would buy a house here.

As far as the Falcons go, the coaching staff and management should not have allowed them to wear tributes to Vick. There should be penaltys from the NFL.

And as far as the spectators go, I be I better just keep my muoth shut. You couldn't pay me to go to a Falcons game.

And for Vick, I have never been a fan. However he has done everything possible to right his wrong. He has a long way to go but at least he is moving in a positive direction.

SportsChica said...

I agree that Vick is trying to right his wrong and after he pays his dues to society, he should be given the opportunity to work again. He'll be back in an NFL uniform somewhere and I'm fine with that. People deserve second chances if they really mean it.

Now, as for the Atlanta fans, I've already said what I felt in the blog. These people make Atlanta look like Detroit per my buddy, Kevin and I agree. I'm so proud to be a Dolphins fan and not a Falcons fan even though they (Miami) suck even worse on the field.

As for the NFL fining these morononic players who paid tribute to Vick, good idea!

bking said...

FYI I was the comment from anonymous. I've been having issues logging on.

Anyway, now we know why the coaching staff allowed the players to wear tributes to Vick. THEY ARE OUT OF HERE! What do you want to bet Les Miles is the next coach to go back on his earlier statement that he is not leaving.

SportsChica said...

Bobby Petrino was always looking for a better gig at Louisville so it comes as no surprise that he left Atlanta before the season ended. Remember the incident with the Auburn AD that got fired for going behind Tuberville's back w/Petrino? You don't do that!

Michigan is waiting until after the national title game to hire Les Miles. The only reason he may not take it is LSU is prepared to pay more. From what all the morons on ESPN say, Michigan does not pay as well. It's all about money.

Back to Petrino, regardless of how bad your season is and what an idiot your "star" qb turned out to be, you've got to give it more than 1 season! Hell, he didn't even give it that. I actually feel sorry for Arthur Blank's rich ass (for a second).