12.17.2007

Dolphins and Boobies

God bless the hapless Miami Dolphins and their fans! La Chica almost cried yesterday when the Dolphins beat the Ravens in overtime and finally got a victory this season.

Yes, yes, I know it's a sad state of affairs when a lone victory makes one so happy, but whatever; it feels good. Next week the Dolphins face the Patriots so they should be back to their losing ways. La Chica loathes New England.

As the title of this blog entry implies, we are also going to discuss boobs:

What about Rich Rodriguez leaving his alma mater, West Virginia, to go coach at Michigan? What do you guys think about that? To me, Michigan is not the end all be all so what would make a man leave the university he loves so dearly to go coach at another he has no ties to whatsoever? M-O-N-E-Y. College football is all about money; it's such a business. It's actually sad. Thanks to Nick Satan and Alabama for setting a bar so high last year that pretty soon all college coaches will make more money than God. I think Rodriguez is a boob for leaving WVU to go to Michigan.

Speaking of boobies, my buddy Tara sent me this picture last week of Tim Tebow and his very well endowed "girlfriend". The girl's boobies are HUGE. I am horrible at deciphering when boobs are real or fake so let me know what you guys think about these:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62193789@N00/355170624/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those things are gigantic. They are both big boned people. She's attractive though, well, from what I could see after I eventually looked at her face.

Anonymous said...

I think Rodriguez did what he wanted to do in WVA and is looking for a bigger challenge. He's won his conference more than once and beat some pretty darn good teams in the bowls that he's gone to (including Georgia!).

Since there's not much left to prove in the Big East, he wants to create a legacy in the Big 10.

I wrote a few weeks ago on this blog about how he wasn't quite ready for primetime after the Pitt beat down. Well, maybe he'll get another chance at Michigan. God knows they would like to beat OSU for a change.

Real boobs or not? Speaking for myself: Who cares?

Anonymous said...

Looks like that rack cost about $8,000.
Upon further investigation, I'll issue a final report :)!

Anonymous said...

Chica-chica chica..they are fake