11.06.2007

Sorry.....

....but it's been busy here at the day job. I wasn't able to post my weekend thoughts this week. In a nutshell, let's just say La Chica was disgusted with her team. They are a horrible excuse for a college football team. All the juniors and seniors need to get the f*ck off the field and have their scholarships revoked.

I knew Oregon was going to beat Arizona State! I hope Oregon doesn't get screwed if they win the rest of their games. In addition, I also knew Alabama was going to give LSU fits and almost beat them if not beat them. LSU has won their games but they've barely beaten the teams they have played against.

For me, it would be great to see Michigan beat Ohio State so that Oregon and LSU play for a national title. Sorry Kansas, but even if you go undefeated, I think the Tigers and Ducks have had better seasons against more quality opponents.

I must run for now sports freakitos. Look for my picks tomorrow. Ciaosito.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who do you think will win "Dancing with the Stars" chica?

Anonymous said...

Always remember, I "true" sports fans ALWAYS pull for their team in both good and bad times.

SportsChica said...

Anonymous poster #2,
I completely agree with you. It's hard as hell right now to be a Cane fan but I hold true to that. I watch my team every week and proudly wear Hurricane gear while I do this but it's just heartbreaking as a true sports fan to watch what's happening with my team right now.

And folks who do not care about sports have no idea what I'm talking about but it truly is breaking my heart. Times will get better for the Canes. This is still leftover Cokerization. It will take Shannon a couple of years to fix this. I'm trying to be patient but it's been a long 3 years of being patient. I still love my Canes though!