8.13.2007

More College Football Stuff

It's August 13th and La Chica is simply beside herself! Just a little over 2 weeks until the start of the college football season, can you believe it? Like so many of you, this is my favorite time of the year.

Okay, Sports Illustrated came out with the top 20 games you must see this season. I agree with most of them but give me a break, does anyone here really care about number 15 on their list: Boise State at Hawaii? Speaking for myself, I can safely say HAIL NO! Just saying.

Here's the link:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0708/top.cfb.games.watch/content.1.html#

On a programing note: I will be traveling for my day job to the fair city of Pittsburgh this week and, hopefully, will be treated to a ballgame at PNC Park. I've never been to the Steel City and have heard mixed reviews but I would certainly love to catch a game at the new stadium. Everyone says it's a gem.

Ciao for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chica,
You're going to really like PNC Park. It makes the city.

Anonymous said...

Actually chica-

Pittsburgh is not bad at all...For a city know as the Steel Town, it has lots of lush green sections. Some good shopping too. Say hi to Hines Ward for me.

Woof:)

SportsChica said...

Dawgdiva,
I already like it up here; it's about 20 degrees cooler than Atlanta right now!