8.21.2007

A Couple Things

Hola sports freakitos! La Chica is back from her trip to Pittsburgh. By the way, I didn't see a DAMN thing! Never made it to PNC Park, never made it anywhere near the city. Don't even get me started on the lack of quality hostsmanship (another Chica made up word) from the office I went to visit. Therefore, La Chica still cannot judge the city of Pittsburgh fairly. I will say this: the people were very friendly.

Okay, I don't have a lot of time today so I'm just going to throw out a couple of items today. The first is the Michael Vick plea agreement. This jackass is going to get off with a light sentence, mark my words. I bet he gets less than a year in prison. Let's not forget that he killed a dog with his bare hands, people. And for those of you who say: it's just a dog. Please get off my blog and never come back. I don't want unintelligent, brainless, feebleminded, and moronic people reading me. Also, I thought the deadline to make a plea was Friday? Why did he get special treatment? He made his plea on Monday. WHATEVER.

Just as I wrote a few days ago, the fate of the Orange Bowl in Miami will be decided today and it looks like it's going to be torn down. This means the University of Miami will likely play at Dolphin Stadium with every other team in south Florida. Get ready for the nasty infield dirt during football season. Gross. Here's an article from the Miami Herald's Greg Cote. He does a great job of describing my exact feelings about the subject:

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/story/209424.html

Ciao for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done deal, Chica.

Anonymous said...

and I loathe the comparisons to him killing dogs as being similar to hunting. while dawg diva is not a hunter, nor a fan of hunting, she sees them as being worlds a part. the deer is in the wild. and last time i checked most hunters used a gun and shot the deer in the wild. They didn't tackle the deer, make him fight another deer, and then wet down and electrocute the deer for losing. And that whole lying to the Commisioner and Arthur Blanks never makes NFL peeps feel warm and fuzzy...

And sorry, Mike Vick has only Mike Vick to blame for this. Its not the medias fault. Any athlete or celebrity who blames the media for making them drive drunk, have an affair , engage in illegal extracurriculars is only living in that river of denial.....Just like the when they get implants (which is totally okay) why lie about it . Hello? that answer of "I just woke up and they were like this" only works on the delusional peeps. Sure you woke up..the anesthetic wore and voila-new boobies.

I covered a lot of ground in that one Chica. I thought i could say boobies on your blog since it is sports related and all.....And I have no idea where part of that rant came from. :)

SportsChica said...

Dawg Diva,
Your rant made me laugh. Thanks for that. And for the record, I agree completely. P.S. Of course you can say "boobies", I do it all the time!