7.03.2007

Happy 4th and Happy Birthday To Me!

There's not much going on in the world of sports these days, freaks. I mean, unless you like Wimbledon and the Tour de France (which I do, by the way). Wimbledon continues this week for the duration of its fortnight. And of course, the Tour de France starts this Saturday!!! I'm excited about that.

Also, tomorrow is La Chica's birthday and that's reason for excitement too. At least it is to me.

Have a fantastic and safe 4th of July and take time to remember what it's all about: your Chica's birthday! Just kidding.

Ciao

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Sportschica from her secret admirer!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Sportchica from her not-so-secret admirer. May your Canes bring you good cheer this coming season.

Anonymous said...

Sportschica-

I was busy, but didn't forget. Happy Birthday! It is 21 right?:)

Anonymous said...

oh dawg diva,

Happy birthday girl. I was busy too and did not forget either

SportsChica said...

Thanks guys for the birthday wishes. And yes, it is 21! Ha!

Secret admirer, eh?? Hmmm.