7.11.2007

MLB All-Star Game and Stuff

Sorry for the gap between my last post and today's. Last week, I was in the midst of an all out birthday extravaganza and quite frankly did not have time. This week, the birthday extravaganza caught up with me because I've contracted this horrible head cold. Ugh!

Also, thanks to my peeps who wrote me birthday wishes, you know who you are!

Back to sports: Did anyone watch the baseball All-Star game last night? Your Chica watched a portion of the game but switched the channel to reality television shortly thereafter. Is it just me or was that game boring? And another thing, is it just me or does the American League win every year?

What was up with Fox's coverage? At one point, I turned back to the game to check out the score, they didn't have up any pertinent information, i.e. the score of the game, the inning, the number of outs, etc. Not to mention, the announcers (thanks Joe Buck) never let the audience know what that information was!! Have I become such a spoiled sports fan to demand constant updates on the screen during games? NO. Needless to say, I switched back to my reality television.

My prayer for the day: Lord, please let the rest of the summer fly by!

No comments: