3.23.2007

What A Great Night......

....of basketball last night! The games were close and exciting to watch. However, I still cannot believe that Tennessee let an 18 point lead get away against one of the nation's top teams. S-H-A-M-E-F-U-L. That's all I can say about that. And before you all point it out for me, yes La Chica knows that all of her picks lost last night. Whatever.

On to tonight's games, shall we:

(1) Florida vs (5) Butler - I'm so over the Florida Gators and their ugly face star, Joakim Noah. I really hope Butler pulls off the upset, I doubt it but I hope it happens.

(3) Oregon vs (7) UNLV - I'm sticking with the underdogs tonight for the most part and picking the Runnin' Rebels of Vegas. Besides, back when the Shark was coaching there, I liked them.

(1) UNC vs (5) USC - Ah, the lone ACC team left in the tournament. You all know that your Chica is not going to pick a PAC 10 team over an ACC one so...GO 'Heels!

(6) Vanderbilt vs (2) Georgetown - I'm really indifferent on this one. On the one hand, I wouldn't mind seeing Vandy pull it off but on the other, I don't want an SEC team to win either because of all the smack that SEC peeps talk on my comments board. Hmmm, what's a Chica to do? I think I'll go with the Hoyas.

Ciaosito freaks and have a great weekend of college basketball!

No comments: