3.22.2007

Well, Well, Well...

I've been away the last few days but I'm back just in time to discuss some of this weekend's NCAA tournament games. By the way, please stop asking me if I've seen any of the NIT games! With all due respect to the participating teams, I don't give a damn about the NIT!

I'm not going to lie, I was out of town this past weekend and missed some of the tourney so I can't recap as I would normally. Having said that, I did watch that Duke vs VCU matchup last Thursday and it was a dandy. The fact that Duke lost in the 1st round made my Spring. God bless the underdogs. (Unless my team is involved, of course.)

Let's start off with tonight's games, I'm just going to pick who I want to win and go from there:

(4) Southern Illinois vs (1) Kansas - The theme for today's picks is UNDERDOG. Therefore, I hope the Salukis win. Doubt it, but that's who I'm picking. Plus, I like saying "salukis".

(3) Texas A&M vs (2) Memphis - I know Memphis is the higher seed but I just feel that they're still the underdog so my vote goes with them.

(3) Pittsburgh vs (2) UCLA - I'm not cheering for a PAC 10 team, sorry. Go Pitt!

(5) Tennessee vs (1) Ohio State - Let's see, how should I put this, part of me wants OSU to win because I feel they have a better shot at beating the big guys next weekend, but I just can't cheer for them tonight. Go Vols.

Come back tomorrow as I'm sure I will have picked almost all losers. Plus, we need to discuss tomorrow night's games.

Ciao freaks.

No comments: