2.12.2007

When Did UConn Get So Bad?

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the University of Connecticut basketball team sucks this year? I was watching the game yesterday between the Huskies and Georgia Tech; it was horrible.

I have liked the Huskies for awhile now and I couldn't even begin to tell you why. I have a reason for my allegiance to all of my other teams but not this one. I guess I just like the coach and the mascot...I'm not gonna lie.

Now that football is completely over, I've turned my energies over to baseball and college basketball and much to my chagrin, the UConn Huskies suck this year. They may not even make it to the Big East tournament much less the NCAA tourney. That's just sad.

What's even sadder you ask? The Dixie Chicks winning all of those grammies. I hate those "b's". I'm just saying.


No comments: