2.02.2007

La Super Bowl

It's been a few days since your Chica has written anything; sorry about that but I was on vacation in fabulous Las Vegas! Can a Chica just say once again that I love me some gambling!!! I may have a problem.

On to the topic of the week, La Super Bowl. I know you all are dying for my prediction (insert sarcasm here), so here goes: Indianapolis Colts.

Reason? I keep going back to Peyton Manning. While I am tired of seeing Peyton on countless television commercials and I am certainly tired of hearing about the Manning football family tradition, I like old Peyton. Plus, I think he's a better, more deserving quarterback than Rex Grossman.

And then there's Tony Dungy: This is a class act all the way and after what he went through with the loss of his son in 2005, how can you not pull for him to win?! Don't get me wrong, I like Lovie Smith as well but I'm sticking with Dungy and the Colts.

Also, I'm hoping the commercials are worth the hype and that the game is a great one. I think it will be. Good luck Colts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well well, nice way to end the football season, SC! The Colts covered too... Saw some great plays from some of the old Canes to boot!

That would have sucked as a fan though, paying big bucks for Super Bowl tix, and getting POURED on for the entire game.