2.07.2007

Ron Artest Starves His Dog

I wrote a blog back in November about how I hate the NBA. I listed several reasons but failed to leave out because Ron Artest is a worthless thug! Check out the link below about how Artest's Great Dane was removed from the dumbass player's 1.85 million dollar home for being underfed and starved. Give me an f-ng break (yup, I almost threw the F bomb at you). This gives La Chica more fodder for loathing the NBA:

http://nmsn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6452756

Absolutely inexcusable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron was probably preoccupied with his burgeoning music career that he forgot to feed the dog. Is it really so difficult to remember to feed the dog? And if they give the dog back are they going to write on his hand"remember to feed socks". can we say jacka**???

Anonymous said...

How about Jonathan Babineaux (The Falcons backup to Rod Coleman)killing his girlfriend's dog?