6.28.2008

Goodbye Uga VI

The University of Georgia's mascot, Uga VI, died last night in his sleep. You know that I am not a Georgia fan; in fact, I really dislike them but you also know that I just love that dog!

Regardless of which Uga it was, it's always the best mascot in sports and you gotta love them! I love the way he just barrels onto the field, barks at the camera-man and of course, watching him resting on his bag of ice.

According to the article below and his owner, Uga died peacefully in his sleep in Savannah. I know all dogs go to heaven so rest in peace Uga!

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16736131/detail.html?treets=atl&tml=atl_break&ts=T&tmi=atl_break_1_12000106282008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two incredible sport moments this weekend chica! Dara Torres qualifying for the Olympics in swimming at age 41 and RAFA winning the most thrilling wimbledon finals ever!

Come on Chica!!

Anonymous said...

Aww chica-dislike the Dawgs...UGA will forgive you. I am so ready for college football....:)