6.25.2008

Euro Cup 2008

I know, I know, no one who reads my blog is a soccer fan but I must admit, the Euro Cup has captured my interest. I am not a big soccer fan either but I do watch the World Cup every 4 years and I have been watching the Euro Cup this year.

Tomorrow, Spain goes against Russia in a semi-final match and the winner goes on to face Germany on Sunday. I've only one thing to say: VIVA LA ESPANA!!

Also, Wimbledon is going on and Le Tour de France begins July 5th. I'm a huge cycling fan and especially for Le Tour so I can't wait as I will be glued to my Versus channel throughout July. Hey, I gotta watch something waiting for college football and since my Braves are sucking.

By the by, freakitos, I am in Vancouver, Canada this week for work and I must say, it is a beautiful city. Speaking of that, I have to get ready for dinner so ciao for now. There's a lot of sports going on this weekend and next week for a summer month so tune in.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chica:

Who are you picking to win the Tour de France?

SportsChica said...

You know, I honestly have no idea. I have to do my research but I'm just so happy it's time for the Le Tour again.