3.17.2008

La Chica is still around...

Fret not my freakitos, I am still alive and kicking.

I will be posting a blog entry this week about the Madness! I have several questions and one of them is why did the ACC only get 4 bids to the tourney? And yes I am shocked the Canes are one of them. I have a feeling St Mary's school for girls will beat them on Friday.

I'm not bashing my team but they are sloppy most of the time and inconsistent!

Anyway, I'll be back to talk some smack with you all.

Ciaosito.

4 comments:

Mongo Pusher said...

As a Miami native,(Old Cutler Rd.) Dolphins fan, and related to several U.M. Alums, I was happy to stumble across your blog. I've heard that with the addition of Dan Henning as offensive coordinator, the Fins might roll with John Beck next year. Josh Mccown is no prize as a starter, but they need to draft defense (Chris Long) and not waste the pick on Matt Ryan. B.T.W.-I predict the Canes will win at least one game in the tournament.

SportsChica said...

Hi Mongo Pusher,
It's always nice to have a fellow Canes and Dolphins fan on my blog!

I hope I'm wrong about the Canes and I hope they destroy their opponents in the tourney but I just feel they are so inconsistent. Which brings me to this question: What do you think about Haith as a coach?

Also, I can't wait to see what Parcells and company choose to do come draft day. We have a lot to improve on with the Dolphins and I know it will take more than one year of drafts but we need to make intelligent decisions this year!

Anonymous said...

Oh Chica. Are we going to talk about the hotness that is jason taylor on dancing with the stars?

Go Dawgs! Beat Xavier (rrrright:))

SportsChica said...

Dawg Diva,
I am in total agreement with you on Jason Taylor! Not only is he physically beautiful but he is also a huge supporter of the ASPCA, as you know.

Good Man!