3.19.2008

The Tourney

We all know the NCAA Basketball Tournament starts tomorrow (March 20th) at noonish. If you haven't made your picks, what are you waiting on?? I just filled out mine today and did 2 versions. I've got UNC winning it (I think) in one and Kansas winning it all in another. I always get screwed when I pick number 1 seeds to go all the way, by the way!

Here's what I have:
SportsChica1: Final Four = UNC vs Kansas and UConn vs Memphis. Yes, freakitos, I went with UConn making it to the Final Four in this bracket and I know I will get screwed on this! So anyway, I've got UNC vs UConn in the championship game with Carolina winning it all.

SportsChica2: Final Four = UNC vs Kansas and Memphis vs UCLA. In the championship game, I have Memphis vs Kansas with the Jayhawks winning it all.

Honestly, now that I look back at my brackets, I'm a little scared. Okay, I've told you what I have, now let me know about your final picks!

P.S. Everyone says the Monday after the Super Bowl should be a holiday, well I also think the first 2 days of the Madness should be paid time off as well. I'm just sayin'!

3 comments:

Mongo Pusher said...

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows. Final Four: Louisville vs. Georgetown...Pitt. vs. UCLA. In the final game, UCLA beats Georgetown.

SportsChica said...

Those are interesting final four picks. I'm not going to lie, I did not do a lot of homework for my picks this year! However, whenever I do, it doesn't matter anyway so maybe I'll do better this time around!

Anonymous said...

UConn screwed you for sure!