2.26.2008

Hey Y'all

Sorry, I could not resist that "Britney" greeting. I'm sitting here at home, working on WORK. Yes, that's what I said, freakitos. It's 7:05 in the PM and your Chica is working. Hence, the reason for no recent blog entry.

I'm not making excuses but it's just been busy since I started my new gig. I'm not bitching though, I just wanted to let you all know why LA CHICA has not been posting!

We are coming up on March Madness in a couple of weeks and this freaks me out because I cannot believe it's almost that time of the year. GEEZ. I promise I will post some entries on the Madness when the time gets closer.

Also, baseball season is fast approaching or at least Spring Training and that's exciting. There is nothing like a baseball game on a beautiful lazy Sunday in the Spring at Turner Field and I can't wait. Grrrrl.

I know this is a sports blog but this election stuff is crazy. I am a little tired of it already and we still have the rest of the year to deal with these candidates. I'm not going to lie, I really don't like any of them but anyway......(sorry but I've got Fox News on in the background and that's all they talk about)

Alright, freakitos, time for your Chica to chill out for the evening. Stay tuned......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SC
Welcome back to your blog! We shall be waiting in anticipation of your March Madness prognostications.

Anonymous said...

Really? I have noticed a more spiteful tone to Chica's postings of late.

Anonymous said...

Either Chica got swept away in the tornado or she has taken up a new hobby that does not involve updating her blog!